This little machine is quiet, tough and sews through nearly anything. Speed control makes it perfect for beginners, skipped stitches are never a problem and automatic tension means you’ll never have to worry about that frustrating tension knob ever again. The Sewist Series by Janome is the perfect fit for all beginners to advanced sewers. These versatile machines have the power and precision you need to breeze through projects. Home dec, quilting, garment construction, crafts: the Sewist Series contains the features you need, while offering an affordable price.
Whether you’re interested in quilting, garments, crafting, or home dec, the Sewist 625E has the features that will make your projects fun and successful. This easy to use electronic sewing machine packs superb features at a minimal cost.
- - Needle Threader: Makes needle threading a cinch. There’s no more strain on your eyes.
- - Automatic One-Step Buttonhole: Just set a button on the automatic buttonhole foot. The foot then sets the necessary length. The perfect buttonhole is automatically made in one step.
- - Convenient One Hand Thread Cutter: Threads are cut neatly. You can easily start sewing again without the trouble of tangled threads or an unthreaded needle.
- - Free Arm: The detachable sewing table easily slides out of the way to reveal the free arm. Handy for sleeves, cuffs and hard-to-reach areas.
- Automatic upper thread tension.
- Memorized needle up/down.
- Push button reverse.
- Electronic foot control.
- Jam-proof rotary hook.
- Krypton lamp.
- Slide out accessory tray.
- Drop feed system.
- Includes hard cover.
- Speed control slider.
- Snap (clip) on presser foot.
- Built-in needle threader (1-action type).
- Thread cutter (underneath the face plate).
- Automatic (roller type) thread tension control.
- 23 Stitches including buttonhole.
- 1-Step buttonhole.
- Electronic type mechanical sewing machine.
- Horizontal full rotary hook.
- Free Arm / Flat bed convertible.
- Speed: Variable within 150 - 800 spm.
- Stretch stitch adjustment.
- Maximum zigzag width: 5 mm.
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm.
Please call 780-532-2202 for CURRENT price and availability.
- Needle Up / Down.
- Foot pressure adjustment (3 steps by dial).
- Extra-high presser foot lift.
- Lever drop feed dog.
- Push-pull bobbin winder.
- Slit thread take up lever.
- Horizontal spool pin.
- Krypton lamp.
- Power switch.
- Foot controller.
- Skeleton body construction.
- Retractable carrying handle.
- Machine size: W 420 x H 280 x D 170 mm.
- Machine weight: 8.5 kg.
- Hard resin cover.